Central Minnesota is the heart of Minnesota where you will find crystal lakes and wooded hills winding through the peaceful countryside.
Join us on a spectacular four day bicycling tour and see why Minnesota is called the Land of 10,000 Lakes! Explore picturesque, low traffic roads while capturing the points of interest along the way. You won't want to miss out!
to our partners
August 15-18, 2013
A luggage vehicle will transport your baggage and mechanical support will be provided, so all you'll need to do is ride your bike!
BAM is a tour for intermediate and above riders who are comfortable riding 60-75 miles per day over four consecutive days. Be sure to read the Ride Details page prior to registering to make sure this is the tour for you.
We hope you can join us!
- Ride 60-75 miles/day on scenic, low-traffic, paved roads, with stops en route in quaint, historic towns.
- Leave your worries behind and enjoy a fully supported ride, complete with 3 meals/day, SAG & mechanical support and luggage transport.
- Wind your way around many of Minnesota's 10,000 sparkling lakes.
- Take in local festivals including a county fair, waterski show, the Forest City Stockade and a local threshing festival.
- Ride on the Lake Wobegon trail.
- Sample local brews and take a tour of the Third Street Brewhouse in Cold Spring.
4 days of great riding, food and fun!
Central Minnesota - Start and end in Cold Spring, MN.
Cold Spring - Albany - Spicer - Hutchinson
The 2013 tour is now full. To be added to the waiting list, go to the Registration page.